Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Heart Stop Motion - Lost Things

Today was my last work day of the week.  I get a four day weekend!  My sister is in town for a few days visiting from Denver so I took Friday and Monday off work.  It is much needed.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me.  I am ready for a break.  Well, it's going to be a busy weekend but it will be very nice to not have to go to work for a few days.  I'm hoping to sneak in some crafty time.  I'm seriously missing it right now. 

The best part of my weekend is that I get to go see Rent one last time at Zachary Scott Theatre!  I'm so excited!!!  It's a little bitter sweet.  I'm so happy I get to see the show again, but a little bummed it's the last time.  I'm a nerd!  :-)

Anyway,  I thought it would be nice to share a little stop motion wonderfulness with you before the busy weekend starts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost Things

Written & Directed by Angela Kohler
Starring: Alison Sudol
Music: Sleepwalking by A Fine Frenzy


I love Alison Sudol's voice.  Her music is very lovely.  I love the part of the film where the black circle turns into a hole and goes through it.  It makes me think a little bit about Alice in Wonderland falling down the hole when she follows the White Rabbit.  I think my favorite part is when her hair turns into a tree.  I'm not sure why.  I just thought it looked really cool!

Okay, off to spend time with the family.  See you tomorrow.  I'm posting my 365 project...on time!  ;-)