Sunday, October 3, 2010

Secret Life of Suckers

Hello, everybody!  I just wanted to stop by to share this cute animation short series I saw a couple of months ago.  I've been wanting to share it for a while but I kept forgetting.  Oops.  ;-)

I first saw this show on Disney XD.  Yes, I am 28 and I watch the Disney Channel.  It's awesome!  I love Phineas & Ferb!  Anyway, they showed this short animation called The Secret Life of Suckers and I loved it!  It's animation with plushies!!!  It doesn't get much better than that!  I wish I could find all of them online to watch, but I haven't been so lucky yet.  This is one of my favorites from the episodes I found.


The Bag



This show kind of makes me think of Mr. Bean but with plushies!  Sounds perfect to me!  :-)

 
Department Store


Okay, I have to go get ready for church now.  Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Velma said...

how have I not seen this? With as much Disney as I watch, I have missed this!!! SO cute! thanks for sharing and now I'll have to catch myself up on them!!!!