Monday, October 11, 2010

My Morning Soundtrack

Hello and happy Monday!  It's time for My Morning Soundtrack.  It was hard to find songs on the radio this morning.  Too much talking!  This could be a problem for my plan.  I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what I think. 

Anyway, here are some of the songs I heard this morning...plus one afternoon song (cause I love it!).  :-)


BoDeans - Stay




Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle with You



Radiohead - Creep





Pearl Jam - Better Man




David Bowie - Fame




Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo


Rodrigo y Gabriela 'Diablo Rojo' from David G Wilson on Vimeo.


Damien Rice - Cannonball

1 comment:

Velma said...

I was wondering if these were just random on the radio (because you have better luck than me!) or if it was your ipod mix. Either way, great songs