Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happiness is...A Long Weekend

Yep!  I'm finally taking a couple of days off work.  I can't actually afford to go anywhere but I'm excited to have a few days away from my normal routine.  I always have this little guilty feeling taking time off but I'm trying to just ignore that and have fun!  :-)

Since I have four whole days off I decided I would take some time to get some stuff done around the house and work on some craft projects I have been wanting to do.  I probably won't get to everything I want to do but that's okay.  I'm so excited!!

I thought I would share with you some of the fun things I have planned for my weekend.


I'm going to sleep as long as I want to for as many of the days as I can...


...and take naps when I feel like it.



I'm going to drink my coffee slowly and enjoy every drop of it.



I have tons of reading I would like to catch up on.


This is my reading list.





I want to try to catch up on some of my shows, too.



I want to go for a walk at Stagecoach Park and take pictures.



I'm going to help a friend set up a blog.  EEKS!!! I have no idea what I'm doing!  This should be interesting!





I am for sure going to work on craft projects!

I have lots of fun projects and recipes from Craft Academy...


...and I want to work on some personal projects, too.  I have a few things that I've been wanting to try out for a couple of months and just haven't had the time.  Yes, they all involve felt!  :-)



I'm going to start cleaning out my extra bedroom (it's a mess!!!) to get it ready to become my craft room!  I have a few things planned but it will have to be a work in progress for a while...I have to wait until I have some money to spend on it.  For now I'm just going to get it cleaned out and usable for crafting.  I'll keep you posted on the progress as I go.



On Tuesday I'm going with a group of friends to Girlie Night at Alamo Drafthouse.  They are showing 10 Things I Hate About You!  This is one of my favorite movies!!!



Last but not least...the most important part of my long weekend...

I'm going to...



I hope you have a fun  and relaxing weekend, too.  Do you have any big plans this weekend?

p.s. I will be back later today with week eleven of my 365 project!  See you later!!  :-)

2 comments:

Velma said...

love your list!!!!
You got CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures to go with it!!!!!
I really can't wait for the craft room to come together!!! When you paint/decorate maybe we need to have a craft room party to do it together!!!

marci said...

It's a date! It might be a while before I can do it all. I'm going to clean this weekend and maybe paint between Craft Academy Sessions. I'm going to work on the storage and decorations as I go. I have lots of fun ideas! I'm so excited to be able to work in there...hopefully this week!!! :)