Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Sewing Machine,




We have had some really great times together. 


We’ve made lots of pretty things.  We make a great team!








You haven’t been working right for a couple of weeks now and I just want you to know that I won't give up on you.  I will do my best to take care of you until you feel better.  I will take you to the doctor as soon as I can.  I’m really sorry if I did something wrong.

I will continue on with our Craft Academy class and then our quilting class after that.  I will try not to get upset with you if you have a bad day and don’t feel like working.  We’ll just do what we can for now to learn the projects and then when you are feeling better we’ll try again.  We can do this, sewing machine!  I know we can! 

I hope you can remember the good times we've had and feel better soon.  I’ll do my best to treat you well and I promise to get you fixed as soon as our classes are over. 

Then we can have some good quality crafting fun together again!



Your Friend,
marci



It seems like every time I take a sewing class my machine picks that exact time to go all wonky on me.  Well, I decided to just work my way through and do the best I can to finish my classes and then I'll take my machine in to get it fixed.  It's better to have a sense of humor about it than to let it get me down.  :-)  

Oh yeah!  No, those are not pictures of me with my sewing machine.  Don't be silly!  That's Taffy!!  He's my crafting mascot and he helps me with all of my projects.  He really loves my sewing machine, too (as you can see from the pictures), and wants it to be fixed very soon.  :-)

3 comments:

Velma said...

I hope your sewing machine can read this and will realize how much you love it! I bet its not meaning to be mean!!! I hope it gets back to working soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah! those tissuecases are so cute!

marci said...

Thank you! I got the pattern for the tissue cases out of the Aranzi Cute Stuff book if you want to make them. It has tons of fun projects.

Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy it. :)