Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spotlight on Glee

Tonight is the spring premiere of Glee!!!  I'm so excited!!  I thought I would share with you a few of the reasons why Glee is one of my favorite shows.


{both glee logos-we heart it}


How do I love Glee?  Let me count the ways...

1.  The Music: I love how Glee takes popular music and uses it to tell their story.  They always put a little Glee twist on it to make it something so special.  It's like I'm watching a tiny, wonderful musical every week.  I love it!!!  I especially love the big performance numbers. 

This is one of my favorite performances so far.  They took the performance video down so I couldn't post it.  You still get the idea.



2.  Amazing guest starsKristin Chenoweth, Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff...just to name a few.



3.  The kids who don't fit in anywhere else finally find a place where they belong: I can't relate to that at all!  ;-)




4.  Dancing football players: That's just funny!  It was like watching Beyonce herself...sort of.  It's the only kind of football worth watching!  :-)

"Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker."



5.  This show is a musical theater geeks dream come true!!!  Not only do they play amazing show tunes, but a lot of the stars and guest stars have backgrounds in some of the best musicals.  They have been in shows like Rent, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Les Miserables, Hairspray...I'm just getting started!




6.  Joss Whedon is directing an episode!!!  There's really nothing else to say.  That's awesome enough!!




7.  Lea Michele is simply amazing!  She has so much talent and one of the most beautiful voices around.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one totally geeking out over the fact that Lea and Jonathan are reuniting on the show...right??


And the list goes on and on...

If you haven't watched Glee before, you are missing something really special.  This show will make you laugh, cry, sing and dance in one amazing hour.  It's not an easy show to explain.  You just have to watch it and experience the magic for yourself.  :o)


Bonus Material: Glee Flash Mob




How Sue sees it sound bite

Happy Glee Day!!!

1 comment:

Velma said...

YEAH!!!!!! SO SO Excited!!!!!!! But now I have 3 hours of TV to watch on Tuesdays after I get home from work at 9!!!!

Such a cute blog! You did great with the pictures and the videos!!! JOSS!!!!!!!!