Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Always Something

I can't lie. I'm really not that crafty.  Unfortunately for me, I love crafting.  Sometimes this can be frustrating because I end up disappointed in my projects more than I am proud of them.  But every once in a while a project will come out great and make all the time and hard work worth it.  I'm trying to teach myself to enjoy the process and not worry about the outcome.  I can't be afraid of the project not coming out perfect (especially if it's the first time I am trying something) or I will never finish anything.  No matter the outcome, I still made something that is completely my own.  Even if it's the ugliest thing anyone has ever made, it's always something and that's something to be proud of.

My plan is to post projects that I have finished and projects that I am working on and talk about the process and anything I learn along the way.  I don't really know where it will go.  I'm just going to have fun with it and see what happens. 


I got the name for this blog from a Gilda Radner character named Rosanne Rosannadanna.  So, of course, I have to have a little tribute to Gilda, even if it has nothing to do with crafting.  I just love her!  :-)



And my favorite favorite SNL sketch with Gilda (The only site with the video is in another language but there's no talking in the sketch aynway so it's okay.)

No comments: